This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get Core Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get Core Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
So I got tagged by three different people. Y'all some lil shits.
The 13 Rules are:
1. You have to post these rules. 2. Each person has to share 13 things about them. 3. Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer. 4. Choose 13 people. (HA HA no.) 5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged. (nah.) 6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that" 7. You have to legitimately tag 13 people. (nope.) 8. You can't say that you don't do tags. (Too bad. Deal with it.) 9. Tag-backs are ALLOWED. 10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry. 11. You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc. (Sorry, been busy with life 'n' s*, k?) 12. Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things. 13. Cussing is ALLOWED. (Not sure if that means I can go sailor mouth on this.. but now I'm kinda tempted)
1. I hate cussing, but I curse like a sailor irl. 2. I fear driving because of how the people in my area drive: like maniacs. 3. I fear failure and disappointing others. 4. I hate smoking. I hate the smell, I hate being around it. I have asthma. 5. My brother is a cigar salesman. (THE IRONY) 6. Most of my family are some form or teacher or doctor save for a few anomalies such as myself huehuehue (that was a pun btw) 7. Puns are a guilty pleasure for me. 8. I grew up with the musicals "Man of La Mancha" and "Sound of Music". 9. I now have a second turtle and it's a boy. His name is Chan Monet. I didn't choose the name "Chan", that was my brother who found him. I gave him the other name: "Monet" after the painter. 10. I once built an entire lego city on my desk before. It even had a zipline. I tore it down to make room for my computer 6 years ago. 11. Generally, I prefer villains in movies/games/books/etc. I think it's because, growing up, my brother would always make me the bad guy when we would play pretend. 12. Contrary to most kids growing up, I was never in a rush to be an adult. I was very content being a child. 13. I always have and will probably always will be a tomboy.
1. If you could be an expert in the subject you have just heard would you choose Music, Art or languages? Languages for sure. I'd love to be fluent in multiple languages.
2. If you came across two Dogs fighting would you go for help, run away or dive in and sepperate them ? I would walk away tbh. If they are strays, you don't touch that. You don't know where they've been.
3. What is your comfort food(s)? lol
4. If you could go back in time to watch any thing from history, what would you choose to see? Tesla demonstrating one of his inventions.
5. What is your Phobia, Heights, Spiders, Bugs or do you not have any phobias. Needles and obsessive fangirls/boys scare me.
6. If you could go into Space and distance was no object which Planet would you visit and why? Uranus because immaturity.
7. Where in the World is the farthest you have been from Home and why? Indiana because culture is completely different from where I live and people are hella nicer in Indiana too.
8. Are you or are you not the craziest person I am ever likely to meet? I'm told I'm pretty stable.
9. if you could invent anything no matter what, what would it be? Teleportation device so I wouldn't need to deal with the damn people who can't drive where I live.
10.Which would you choose to do, Climb Mount Everest, spend a day with the Dai Lama or travel up the Amazon and find a lost Tribe? I think I'd spend a day with the Dali Lama. He seems like a chill dude.
11.What is your favourite Alcholic Drink ?
12. If you were stuck on a desserted Island, which would you have to have with you? My diabetic supplies. I'm insulin dependent. Blank sketchbooks, mechanical pencil with a lot of spare lead, swiss army knife, and a smart, mentally stable companion.
13. If you could change the way People thought, what would be the one thing you would change and why? To actually hear people out before you shut them away. I feel like if people would actually take the time to listen, there would be fewer problems. There'd probably still be problems, just fewer.
2) Ok su, wut type of theme you like to draw? AKA blood, gore, cute, comedy... Depends on my mood. I usually go with comedy though.
3) Do you read my comics? If you do, are you excited for the fourth page or just- meh, do whatever you want ( xD ) Can't say I do, sorry. >.>
4) Do you like Rice? It's an addiction.
5) If I ask if you want to do an art collab what would you say? Sure, why not?
6) Would you rather fly like a bird or swim like a fish? Swimming is more useful where I am.
7) Do you have a goal in life? Be a successful illustrator and not live check to check.
8) Favourite songs? Too many, man. Oof. Why you do this to me? If I HAD to choose, it'd probably be:
9) If you can create yourself, what would you be? Ultimately, even if one were to make themselves, do you think they would be satisfied in the end? Do you know how many old art pieces I've made that I hate looking at now? I don't think I could bare such a responsibility.
10) If you were to die, Who will you inform first? My mom so she could tell everyone else. It seems only fair I would tell my birthgiver first.
11) What happens if Dinosaurs came back? ( thoery much ) Please consult the Jurassic Park movies.
12) What happens if we can actually time travel, where will you go? People would f* up the cause and effect events of history and probably screw over the entire human populous somehow. Please read H.G. Wells' "The Time Machine". Anyway, I'd stay put for fear of screwing something up by accident.
13) If you were to stop doing something, wht would be the reason/s? Stop worrying so easily about things because life is too short for that crap.
1- where are you from?
2- do you had an imaginary friend? Never have and I don't think I ever will. That hasn't stopped me from acting or monologuing to myself for entertainment when I'm alone though. Often times I do that to figure out my comics/ animations.
3- is there any ship you like? The Titanic.
4- if you could have a super power, what would it be? The power to heal any sickness or wound.
5- what is the first thing you would do in an apocalypse? lol die. Real talk though, I am an insulin dependent diabetic. Without insulin, I die. That's it. End of story. I'd gladly offer up my body as bait for zombies if it means others can be safe.
6- how do you feel about gay couples? I cannot say I particularly support it; however, that doesn't mean I treat them any less of a person. Everyone has that right. warning: rant Yes, I happen to be religious, but that doesn't mean I go around saying "you're gonna burn in hell". Everyone sins. I sin. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" John 8:7. We are all flawed.
7- what scares you the most? The animosity of people toward one another.
8- do your friends call you by a nickname in real life? what is it? why? Gaby. It's short for Gabriela. I've also been called Walter because of the anime Hellsing and Google because I spew out random useless facts.
9- what is the worst and the best part of be 'human'? That's a loaded question. Well I wouldn't know what it's like to be anything else besides "human", so yeah. Anyway, because humans are regarded as the "smartest" species on earth, we are capable of a great many things to do for good, but it disappoints me when so many people do such horrible things.
10- do you have a Spirit Animal Totem? My friends tell me it's Squidward or Germany from APH. I like to think it's a beagle, personally.
11- if you could go into any game/movie world, what would it be? Either Star Wars or Narnia.
12- do you play a musical instrument? lol I used to play the violin and piano, but I haven't touched them since I was 6. I never had an interest to play an instrument, but I appreciate those who do; especially those who play it well.
13- if you could explore anything, what would it be? Every Museum on earth.
You know what? I TAG THE FIRST THIRTEEN PEOPLE WHO READ THIS:
my questions: 1. Is there anyone on DA you would like to meet irl? 2. Why do you make art? If not, why not? 3. How do you feel about working in teams? 4. What inspires you most? 5. What was your first obsession? I swear it was probably in those middle school (12-14 year old) days, right? 6. Have you ever been in a life threatening situation before? 7. Do you value loyalty or honesty? Why? 8. Do you like musicals and if you do, what is it about them you like? If not, why not? 9. How does listening to music make you feel? 10. What do you think Da Vinci's most important contribution was? 12. What is something you always associate with your childhood? 13. What is your fondest memory?
:thumb535422549: -I am a girl who enjoys doodling in my spare time. -I love Star Wars and Matrix -I am diabetic -I have an appreciation for the awesome inventor Nikola Tesla (if you don't know who he is.. Google it) -I dislike Thomas Edison (if you know the history between him and Tesla you know why I dislike him) -My favorite nintendo character would have to be waluigi followed by luigi and Mario -My favorite color is blue -My LEAST favorite color is pink
Favourite genre of music: Eclectic Favourite style of art: anything that looks good... (vague, I know) Operating System: Mac OS/ Windows 7 MP3 player of choice: ipod Shell of choice: conch Wallpaper of choice: Matrix code >u> Favourite cartoon character: Luigi or Waluigi Personal Quote: "Art is like morality: you have to draw the line somewhere."
Favorite visual artistNorman RockwellFavorite moviesStar Wars saga/Sound of Music/all the Indiana Jones movies/Matrix trilogy/Horror of Dracula/etc.Favorite bands / musical artists...idk I'm not too picky 'bout bands/musiciansFavorite booksPrimarily 19th century novelsFavorite writersThere are so many good ones. >.>Favorite gamesFighting games such as street fighter or mortal kombat and nintendo games.Favorite gaming platformGame Cube (believe it or not) / N64Tools of the Tradeinking pens(ocasionally)/ mechanichal pencil/my imagination/ colored pencils/ other nessisary thingsOther Interestsdrawing/ playing videogames/ hanging-out with friends...the usual i guess...